Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KJSS
Roku Guru

Re: Pair Bluetooth headphones with Roku Ultra

Jump to solution

Did the 30 dollar ultra lt arrive?  does it work with bluetooth?  Also 2 remotes not too bad.  It's only the LG remote to dismiss the popup.  And then once bluetooth is connected it ok.  Only the Roku remote then.

0 Kudos
KJSS
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

And also the streambar might work too.  It has bluetooth.  But the pro model has private listening with earphone jack which is better than bluetooth.  No audio lag and no batteries for the headphones.  Just have to keep the remote charged and it's not bad.  And the new voice remote pro has a rechargeable battery and earphone jack also.  And anything connected to the sounder should work with private listening.

Plus it currently works on my TCL series 4 TV from 20219 from Costco.  The voice remote pro connects directly to the tv so my Roku apps works with the wired earphones in the remote.  In the app on my LG Velvet if I do private listening and select HDMI 1, 2, or 3 or anything else besides the builtin apps it says private listening is not available for HDM 1 for example.  

Somebody else here said their voice remote pro works for everything because it's paired via bluetooth directly to the tv.  My tv does not have bluetooth and that is not how the remote connects.  But to my surprise it works.  

Since the voice remote pro is connected to my tv directly and not my ultra from 2019 4670x it works.  Not just for all the builtin apps on my TCL Roku tv but everything.  I tested.  I got audio from Netflix or something on my Roku tv from a pair of wired earphones connected directly to my voice remote pro.  Then I switched to HDMI 2 where I hooked up my Amazon Fire Stick 4k.  The audio continued to come on the fire stick also.  Not the bluetooth on the fire stick.  But the wired earphones from my Roku Voice Remote pro also.  Awesome.  Previously HDMI was not working.  So the new remote rocks.

0 Kudos
KJSS
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Oh and the fire stick has to be connected directly to the tv not the receiver.

0 Kudos