Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanaM1

Over the Air Channel watching

Good day.  I just hooked an over the air antenna to my ROKU TV.  Set up went fine and I am able to view the channels in my area.  How do I view these new channels on my other ROKU devices without forking over a couple of hundred dollars for additional equipment?  Isn't there some way to update the functions of my other devices?  Maybe by adding an antenna tv tile to my ROKU Ultra and Sticks that will let me watch the antenna channels from my ROKU TV?

Thanks for your assistance

Dana

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Over the Air Channel watching

Sorry, but that's not possible.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Over the Air Channel watching

There is no way to get channels out of a Roku TV for use anywhere else. The other TV's will each need an antenna attached to its antenna input connection.
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos