Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: 11.5 update my feed dissapeared.

Jump to solution

Hello @Nyphonejacks @Katgv

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

The My Feed is being replaced with a Save List feature.

You may be able to find some of the content in your My Feed located under the Save List that is now under the "What to Watch" menu item on your home screen.

If you do not see What to watch on the left side menu, you may have to enable it.

Settings/Home Screen/What to Watch [Show]

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Nyphonejacks
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes, I know it has been replaced with the save list and what to watch but the new feature is magnitudes worse than what it has replaced. 

Removing this feature is the nail on the coffin. At one point in time I owned 3 Roku boxes. I gave one away when it was no longer needed, I've replaced another with an Nvidia shield and with the constant issues that I've had with the last device, needing to always reboot it so the remote would work, removing the only useful feature that set your product aside from all of the other streaming boxes and smart TVs I have means when I finally do pull the trigger to replace the last of my Roku boxes it will be a device from one of your competitors.

0 Kudos
laurihl
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Let's also remember that "you may be able..." mostly means what has already been stated here - for some it is and for some it isn't. For some programming it is, for some programming it isn't. There is no consistent feature for this which, as also stated, was really one of the better features that Roku had over other similar services. WIthout that I am now for the first time researching other devices/programs.

laurihl
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I have still been unable to find any single TV show or movie or anything that has the save list option either through the*button or through scrolling the available channels, and looking for it at the end of that list. Never once have I seen this yet…any updates Roku? 

0 Kudos
Nyphonejacks
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Finally removed my 2 roku's from my TVs. Replaced them both with Nvidia Shields. 

While they lack a similar feature to the one you removed from Roku at least I don't need to constantly reboot my devices to get the remote to pair and they aren't constantly reinstalling apps because your devices lack sufficient storage space.

roadrage
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It's trash. Random movies I never selected are on the list. Every movie from My Feed is gone. Horrible upgrade. A complete failure. Is Biden running Roku now?

NoMoreR0ku

Re: [OS 11.5] update my feed disappeared.

Jump to solution

I mostly saved movies and shows that weren't on Roku.  I don't watch too often, and since few of my saved titles later appeared, I didn't access it often.  Nonetheless, I had built quite a list.  Decided to go through the list again today, only to find it gone.  Save list doesn't have half of what I had saved before.

Removing functionality is never a good look, especially when it wipes saved user data.  Rest assured, I will not spend another cent on a Roku product or streaming service again

0 Kudos