Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JonInMN
Reel Rookie

Re: 11.5 update my feed dissapeared.

Jump to solution

BOOOO,,,,,

0 Kudos
calliopie
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Save List is not a good replacement for My Feed. It was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC to be able to follow an actor/director and have their films show up in My Feed. The new search feature is garbage as it no longer has the option to follow people. 

KC614
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I have none of this. No SAVE list, no My Feed, blah blah blah. Update 11.5 broke my Roku from even being stable to play anything and I was told that there was suppose to be an update within 5 to 7 days. A week later and so far there's been nothing. 

debsgr8
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

FYI:

I have a Roku Ultra 4670X; software 11.5.0 build 4235-46.

The Ultra box is connected to my Roku TV.

Roku TV 5112X; TCL model 48FS53700; Software 11.0.0 build 4193-08.

~~~###***

These are questions that I want answered by a Roku staff member, please.  STEP-BY-STEP, please, so I can print them out.  I have a desktop PC.  This way I can take them into the living room while I follow the steps you tell me.

1.  Please tell me how to search for a movie that is currently in theaters only and then save it so I can be notified when it appears for free streaming on Disney+, for example?

2.  Please tell me how to get notified if Kenneth Branagh or Judi Dench have any new movies available for free streaming?

3.  I used to have 11 celebrities under ‘Follow this person/celebrity/whatever’.  They did not appear in any category of the ‘What to Watch” list.  Please tell me how to locate them now?

4.  I used to have 15 movies under ‘Follow this movie’.  They did not appear in any category of the ‘What to Watch” list.  Please tell me how to locate them now?

Thank you in advance,

Deb

KC614
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Is there a time frame? It's getting frustrating knowing that it can work but like some or most people, I had this but then it disappears. How does this happen? How do we know it won't come and go in future. I've had issues in the past but never this, it works and then it doesn't. I have found a type of work around with my phone on the Roku app. It works 100% of the time so I can view my save list there and pick movies or shows and have them saved but then pick what I want to watch. The app will ask me if I want to view it on my phone or to my Streambar device. Cumbersome but it works. Put the app style on my Roku device and this would be perfect. 

laurihl
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

But where is this elusive save list?

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@laurihl 

For some content, you can press the * button on your remote and an option to "Add to Save List" will appear.  (not all content does this currently, though).  Otherwise, you can conduct a Search from the Home Screen and at the end of the available channels/apps showing the content in the Results, there should be an option "Add to Save List".

You can access your Save List from the "Watch to Watch" (home screen menu item on left of screen).

If you do not see What to Watch on your home screen, you may have to enable/show it from your Settings.

Settings/Home Screen/Watch to Watch/[Show]

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
laurihl
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Agree - I have no “save list” in what to watch nor can I find any indication of where it might be or even how to save to this mystery list. 

laurihl
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

You lost me at “some” content. 🙂 But thank you nonetheless. Such a loss if they get rid of that feature. 

0 Kudos
KC614
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I have everything showing/enabled but no save list anywhere on the device. I do have it on the Roku app on my phone and on the web but for some unknown reason it will not show on my Roku device. I just factory reset my device for the 3 time this week and odd thing is it will show up in all the areas you say it is suppose to but then it disappears after 5 to 10 minutes tops! Again when I search movies/shows the option is not there to save except during this brief time after a factory reset then it works. Then the device/systems seems to revert to an older build and will only display the "where you can watch, cast and more like this" options.