Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ceekur

[OS 11.5] no "Add to Save List" option

Am trying to help a family member with her Roku Ultra & could use the Community's help!

I recently updated my Roku 3 (4200X) to OS 11.5 & had her go thru the update process for her Ultra. The update installed OK on both devices but she doesn't have the new "Add to Save List" option. Also, her Ultra does not show the "Sports" heading in the Home Page menu ... she has all the other headings (ex: What to Watch, Featured Free, The Buzz, etc.)

Any ideas on how to fix this?

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: no "Add to Save List" option

@Ceekur
Thanks for the post.

We would be more than happy to assist you with your issue, but will need more information. Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-where is your family member currently located
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 
-screenshot of the screen that shows the issue you are stating

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
pslawing
Reel Rookie

I have no Save List on what to Watch

i have no option to save to save list option either

i have no buzz section 

Model Number
4802X
Software Version
Device ID
SODA222P2TU9

Serial Number
X01000FP2TU9

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@pslawing

Thanks for the post. 

When browsing content, and selecting a title is there no option to Add to Save List?

In order for us to better understand the issue you are experiencing, have you tried accessing The Roku Channel and selecting any title, do you see the Add to Save List option? Can you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing on the title menu?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
pslawing
Reel Rookie

Danny, 

Thank you for replying.  Yes from the Roku channel if I select a title, there is an option to add to save list.

On the home page...What to watch, there is no "Save List" option. 

I have 3 Roku's and all are like this.  

Buzz section is missing on my Roku Ultra Build 4225-C2

I don't know how to add Screenshot

Thank you

0 Kudos
jimgibson2787
Reel Rookie

After performing a search on a title, I am finding that some TV Series or films do not include a "Save To" option.  Shouldn't every title have one? A possible pattern is when a title is exclusively provided by Netflix, sometimes the Save To option is not present. Two examples are Babylon Berlin and "A Jazzman’s Blues."

Also, does Roku limit the number of titles that can be saved?  Is there a way to increase the number of titles that can be saved?

Thanks!

Jim

0 Kudos
laurihl
Binge Watcher

Exact same issues here. So many responses from Roku saying “can you find it in the Roku channel?”. Yes, THAT is not the issue. The issue is Roku repeatedly saying this save list is available across allllll platforms when it is not. And all this to try to make up for the loss of “my feed” which had 10 other purposes that are now gone. Just bring that back. 

0 Kudos
getrdone99

Same issue, but in reverse.  I want to remove movies that are Netflix related from my ROKU save list but cannot.  Now my Roku save list is cluttered with Netflix movies that I have already watched and wish that I could remove.

0 Kudos