Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brimmer

Re: [OS 10.5] ultra model 4670X experiencing loading channel issues

Jump to solution

I’m just glad to see that I am not alone and having all these issues just today.

Roku ultra model 4670X
Software version 10.5.0 build 4201-46

My channels are saying that I do not have Internet but the Roku ultra and my tablet say otherwise I do have Internet I never had this problem until today.

my channels are saying that I do not have Internet but the Roku ultra and my tablet say otherwise I do have Internet I never had this problem until today.

Michelle

V-I-N-CENT

Re: [OS 10.5] Ultra LT experiencing loading channel issues

Jump to solution

I just bought an ULTRA LT and it's doing the same thing when I try to activate it.  Nothing loads and I get connectivity issues.  When I plug back in my Roku Stick it works fine connecting the same way.  The update DID slow down my Stick too though and where things almost instantly before, they now take several minutes to load.  It sounds like this is a really bad roll-out.  I hope it gets remedied soon. I was looking forward to the upgrade to the Ultra LT but it's unusable right now.

0 Kudos
RenL

Re: Roku Ultra November 17th update causing apps to load slowly and some don't work at all.

Jump to solution

Same problems after the surprise update this morning. Device is pretty useless right now.

JF55
Reel Rookie

Re: [OS 10.5] Ultra 4660X channel issues and slowness

Jump to solution

I have the same box with 10.5.0 build 4201-46 on Xfiniy. Netflix works, but not Prime, Disney, Paramount, HBO or anything else I've tried. Tried checking for a newer build and it says I have the latest version. 

0 Kudos
Cheyl
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Ultra November 17th update causing apps to load slowly and some don't work at all.

Jump to solution

Since the update my sling TV doesn't work. It will load slowly to the Home Screen but won't allow me to load any channels. I use the 4660x2, it loads fine on my smart TV.

0 Kudos
BeezKneez133
Channel Surfer

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku Ultra experiencing loading channel issues

Jump to solution

I'm using the Roku Ultra....Same issue though, caused by the update. 

0 Kudos
golfer1954

Jump to solution

My Roku has this “Introducing Roku OS 10.5” message on the screen and can’t get it off. When you push the buttons on the remote you hear a noise but nothing happens. Nothing like testing it out before putting into practice. Please fix.

0 Kudos
BeezKneez133
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same for me,  Roku Ultra is essentially a paper weight now after 10.5.0 update. 

Did a factory reset, powered off and on my router,  reloaded channels.......bla bla bla.....no joy.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@DBarr @golfer1954 @Cheyl @RenL 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? 
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Thomaso1920
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hey Danny!

Try reading the replies to my post so far.  Update 10.5.0, caused the Ultra Roku to become a paper weight.  Your update BORKED the device.  Call Hulu, their live support stated they are trying to work around the issue your update caused!