Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Defense
Reel Rookie

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV experiencing loading channel issues

Jump to solution

This newer 10.5 may be a different build to the one you had previously.  It is for me, mine updated automatically today back to 10.5 again after Danny downgraded me last week to 10.0, BUT this new update has a different build number to it.  I am not experiencing the same issues I was with the previous 10.5, at least not the ones I noticed at first, I dunno if there are new issues, but so far, everything seems to be working fine so hopefully you all have good experiences

0 Kudos
randymc

Jump to solution

where did you find; how install the 10.0?

0 Kudos
rm5
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

"if Roku pushes out a patch to fix 10.5.0, that's kinda useless to those of us who's devices won't connect (or even see) any wifi network"

First time I started my Roku TV, I USP-updated.

felixdragnet
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@rm5 wrote:

First time I started my Roku TV, I USB-updated.

Good to know.  Hopefully they release a patch & instructions soon.  Last I checked, I only found some generic "We're aware of the problem" type language.
0 Kudos
rm5
Streaming Star

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV Wifi connectivity problems after 10.5 update?

Jump to solution

@alexhoward wrote:..haven't seen anyone mention a restart (via settings -> power -> system restart) restoring it

See Reditt's r/Roku.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV (model 7XXX) experiencing loading channel issues

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts and your patience while we investigated the issue.

We believe the issue that this thread was originally opened for has been resolved.

If you are experiencing channel playback issues on a Roku TV model 7XXX, we recommend now checking for a manual update to see if the issue is still occurring.

To check for a manual update, navigate to Home > Settings > System > System Update > Check Now. 

If you are still experiencing an issue after following the above steps, please be aware that we are still investigating an issue related to Roku devices and connectivity/channel issues after the OS 10.5. If you have a Roku TV, you can follow this thread here.

We will be closing this thread out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos