Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dehemann

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV experiencing loading channel issues

Jump to solution

I have a Roku TV 7141X 50S421 and am having the same issues since the update.  How can I roll back to 10.1?

rm5
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I was auto-offered a roll-back but since the problem initially self-resolved, I deferred. Now I can't. %-/

Dani44
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@Skril 

Totally agree.  I keep checking, there is no update.  The remote still doesn't work and I've done everything so all these posts saying to restart or unplug to restart doesn't help.

Jump to solution

Model: 7117X - Roku Tv

Serial Number: YS003Y524770 (FSU863524770)

Issue ID: 70-474-038

Aztitan2

Jump to solution

Problem stays with software current, now what?

llmodbls
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

By the way, I got a response the same day I PM’d Dan, and rolled back my TV to a previous update and am good to go now!

wmcammack

Jump to solution

We have also been having this issue for the past week and are very ready for it to be fixed.  @RokuDanny-R, we downgraded the software to 10.0 but the issue still persists.

Jump to solution

I’m experiencing issues on a 4201 build and there is no rollback available. 

alrod
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Did the manual updates on all 3 devices and they all worked-----until they didn't. Worked for about an hour and then stopped. When I checked the updates, the updates that downladed were gone and I was back to where I started. Tried updating again and they would not update again. Can't you just get rid of the Nov 17th update and put everything back the way it was until you get the bugs out? We loved the Roku channel and miss it. Will have to let folks know NOT TO BUY A ROKU TV!!

alrod
Reel Rookie

Re: Update 10.5 still causing issues with connectivity.

Jump to solution

I believe it is time to roll back and remove this 10.5.0 update. It clearly creates multiple problems that seemingly are not resolvable at this time. We are wasting money on subscriptions and certainly cannot take Roku up on the $0.99 Black Friday offers. Please bring back the "old" Roku! At least it is reliable!