Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dani44
Channel Surfer

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV experiencing loading channel issues

Jump to solution

I know, I don't want to buy a new one either but might be forced to.  Grrr.

KellySAHM
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

No kidding? I love the suggestions about settings menu and blah, blah, blah. I can’t even get my tv to stay on, never mind getting to a menu. This just started happening this afternoon, while watching a movie. Good grief. Another headache I just don’t need. 😕

Wado13mexico
Reel Rookie

Re: Help with apps not working

Jump to solution

Hello I cannot open ANY of my apps or streaming apps. I have had my Roku tv about 3 years too. It was working fine yesterday until I saw something telling me to update it. So I did. Now the channels do not work. They all just say, “loading YouTube”…. And it stays like that. I’ve tried the manual restart home x5, up once and rewind 2x and fastword 2x and no luck. Also did the system power down feature. I have not reset to factory settings because I don’t want to lose anything. My devices’ info is as follows: 

Roku device model: Roku Tv 7111X

TCL model: 55S401
-Serial number:YN00UP545969
-Device ID: CN500U545969
-Software OS/version: 10.0.0 build 4209-30

any help would be much appreciated. 

0 Kudos
wynsmth26
Streaming Star

Re: Is there an update for Roku model 7202x

Jump to solution

This isn't an update, it's actually a downgrade to 10.0.0 Build 4209. Will these older Ultras ever get v10.5?

Armed_geek
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yeah, my own roku tv has been useless last few days from this, and I can't PM the mod...

Armed_geek
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Went and checked for software update. 10.0.02 was avalible. Go do a manual update on your tv.

Jump to solution

I have a Sharp Roku TV and this "fix" didn't fix anything. When I search for updates, the system simply gets stuck on a spinning wheel and no channels/apps will load.Can I get another solution, please?

Skril
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I finally got a private message response from Danny. I try to reply to them with my ID and serial information for the revert so I don't have to post it publicly, and it tells me I have "reached the limit of private messages I can send".

What in the? I've only sent one!

Pyrmom
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I really feel like this is a consumer protection issue when they keep doing this kind of thing. This is my 3rd Roku in a year that has become unusable after an update and I'm just kind of done with the whole thing. This isn't right that people have money invested in an item and a service that is completely worthless like this.  

Pyrmom
Reel Rookie

Re: [OS 10.5] TCL Roku TV channel issues

Jump to solution

Danny, 

This has been going on since last week and peoplenare still without service. Thanks for giving the appearance of giving a **bleep** but what is ACTUALLY being done to fix the problem and assist people who have paid a lot of money and are unable to use the service? Come on! This isn't the first time it's happened and a lot of people are getting screwed over!! Please fix the problem!