Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mrg5778
Binge Watcher

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV experiencing loading channel issues

Jump to solution

Thank you @RokuDanny-R .  Both of my devices are back up and working. It just took a little patience from me waiting for the update to get pushed back. I do appreciate you doing a great job that you're doing.

RyanPm40
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Danny reverted me to 10.0 and now everything is working again.

lanehat

Jump to solution

Hi Danny,

Thanks for the offer to help by sending you a PM. Unfortunately, I don't have the envelope icon on the upper right of my screen next to my avatar. Can you or someone there PM me so I can get a notification and reply with the info you're asking for? 

Thanks

Jump to solution

Neither of my tvs work after that recent update and there’re not even a year old. This is ridiculous I didn’t spend all this money on these tvs for them to not work. None of my apps are working and the Wi-Fi is fine my iPad works fine  roku is definitely the problem!

TimothyJ
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Why is this marked as solved. Sending device information is not a fix. 

zhjingzuo

Jump to solution

Hi Danny,

I'm a new user in the community and I'm not able to send you a PM.

My TCL 55s405 Roku TV updated to 10.50.0 build 4201-30 two days ago and I'm experiencing the same internet connection issue for about every single channel installed as most users posted here. I've almost tried everything including restart, power off, factory reset, etc. Nothing seems to be working.

TCL Model: 55S405

Serial Number: YN0088777515

Software version: 10.5.0 4201-30

Device ID: 9T68A8777515

Thank you.

EdFlorida
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

In my case, after I shared my info they pushed an update to the previous version (rollback) and once done, everything went back to normal. My 2 cents.

j-bones

Jump to solution

I'm not able to PM. Maybe you should provide a better method for people to contact you. Like email maybe? 

None of our channels are working except (sometimes) Netflix and YouTube. It's infuriating.

Roku TV 7108X

TCL model 55C803

Serial YS00WK256122

Device ID 9WF00W256122

Software version 10.5.0 build 4201-30

Moriahe
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Mine is not irking it’s upsetting 

Mrg5778
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

When I private message him this morning at 9:00, the update did not come through until 4:00 in my bedroom. So it's about a 7 hour turn over.  I know that's frustrating, but I can tell you as somebody who was on your side yesterday at least there is a solution coming.