Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: [OS 10.5] TCL Roku TV channel issues

Jump to solution

@asherer971 @Jcmtravel 

Thanks for the follow up.

Please be aware that we are currently investigating this issue affecting Roku TVs. I have passed along your information to the appropriate Roku team to look further into.

Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update the Community.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Jcmtravel
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Update Version 10.5.0 Build 420-30

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R it's definitely the software update.  Because I can run all my channels through my flex box on both tv's and it works fine...so no my Tv.  You all need to fix this bug in your software update right away, especially the holidays are coming and most people have holiday traditions which involves watching certain shows.  I'm really pissed right now and I'm sure I'm not the only one.  So get those programmers on it NOW!  

Jkhaff
Reel Rookie

Re: Westinghouse Roku TV Update To 10.5 Ruins Internet Connectivity

Jump to solution

Having the same issues on my Hisense Roku TV since software update. 

Roku TV  7215X

Hisense model 55R6+

Serial number YNOOAG156713

software version 10.5.0 build 4201-39

Tried every suggestion I can find, nothing helps. Any way to uninstall update? Can I use another Roku streaming device on a Roku tv? Am I sol?

martyalee
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

As long as your tv has an available hdmi port, you should be able to use another Roku device with it.

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV experiencing loading channel issues

Jump to solution

Same here after update…Deleted apps that froze and now they don’t show up as a channel to download, factory reset and nothing.  TCL65s425 and now useless as anything but a mirror! 

Sdh05
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Update Version 10.5.0 Build 420-30

Jump to solution

Same here! I can only play Netflix. So frustrating.

Sdh05
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I really hope Roku can fix this soon. My Roku TV is worthless if I can’t get any of the channels (except Netflix) to load or connect. Not a happy customer right now…

Jkhaff
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Are there any specific Roku products not experiencing these issues?

Tee2186

Firmware update 10.5 broke my TV

Jump to solution

Updated 1 out of 3 of my Roku TVs to 10.5 and now none of my apps will stream except Netflix. Please help! I’ve tried all troubleshooting shoots including factory reset.

SupersonicNJ
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

We are having the same problem.  Our TCL TV.  It was fine yesterday and after the update (11/18/21), none of the channels work.  Our guides on DirectTV Stream update to the correct times but no video loads. Amazon Prime and Hulu won't even start.  They just give network errors.  

Roku TV - 7111X

TCL model - 55S401

Serial Number - YN00sd449681

Software - 10.5.0 build 4201-30

Device ID - CN500S449681