Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Sound issues with casting post update

@AncientEnemy

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issues you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AncientEnemy
Reel Rookie

I have been casting my Peloton screen to my Roku Express for the past three months. I updated my Roku last week and now I can cast the screen, but there is no sound.

0 Kudos
teletypest
Reel Rookie

Ill trade you?

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

@teletypest wrote:

Ill trade you?

Are you experiencing the issue of this entire thread (Miracast-ed Peleton app sessions have no sound), or do you have some entirely different issue for which you should make/have made its own thread?

0 Kudos
AncientEnemy
Reel Rookie

I thought we were having the same problem. When I cast from the bike to my TV there is picture but no sound. The Peloton App on the Roku works fine. I can start a new thread if your problem is different.

StreamerUser
Roku Guru

@AncientEnemy wrote:

I thought we were having the same problem. When I cast from the bike to my TV there is picture but no sound. The Peloton App on the Roku works fine. I can start a new thread if your problem is different.

You're in the correct thread, I wasnt responding to you (you werent the person quoted to respond to).

While I’m sorry you’ve experienced this, I’m relieved that it’s not just me!

I am having the same issue. It’s so frustrating. No sound when I cast to my Roku Express from my Peloton Bike/Tread +.

I have followed Roku troubleshooting audio settings and still no resolution.

AncientEnemy
Reel Rookie

Ugh. Sorry you are experiencing this too.

0 Kudos
MomKBear

Same issue.  On peloton I select cast screen.  It connects to Roku and I can see the class but there is no sound.  The screen cast option worked until recently.  Was anyone able to fix this?

StreamerUser
Roku Guru

All of you should contact Roku and Peleton directly about the broken Miracast'ing w/OS10:

Roku:    chat/email/phone - https://support.roku.com/contactus/contact-options

(choose setup/ultra/other/need more help?)

..and/or message @RokuDanny-R @RokuMary-F or @RokuKariza-D  with your system information (account name/model #/serial#/device ID and a brief description of the problem "Peleton Miracast'ing broken (no audio) since OS10 update"

Peleton:   https://support.onepeloton.com/hc/en-us

0 Kudos