Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DCP83

No Alexa skills found in Amazon Alexa App

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I recently got an Amazon Echo Show and I was looking forward to set it up with my Roku Streaming Stick+.

According to Roku guides it should be 2 minutes job but unfortunately  I am experiencing the following issues:

1. Amazon Alexa App and the Amazon Echo Show cannot detect the Roku Streaming Stick+ (its turned on and on the same wifi)

2. when I search for the Roku Skills in the Amazon Alexa App under Tv & Games, the search for “Roku” returns no results

Can someone help me with this.

Some additional informations: I live in Switzerland but the Echo and the aromi are registered with an amazon UK and Roku Ireland accounts.

Thank you 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: No Alexa skills found in Amazon Alexa App

Jump to solution

@DCP83

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku skill for Alexa is supported in Canada, Ireland, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

For more information about using Alexa Skill with your Roku device, visit our Support page here: Control your Roku with Amazon Alexa

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@DCP83

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku skill for Alexa is supported in Canada, Ireland, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

For more information about using Alexa Skill with your Roku device, visit our Support page here: Control your Roku with Amazon Alexa

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
CodeRunner

Jump to solution

I was unable to link my echo dot. It pops up "skill is no longer available".

It was the latest version of the app on my ios phone.

Just simply deleting and reinstalling the Amazon Alexa app worked for me.

0 Kudos