Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Roku Ultra 2024 Information

I may have made mistake by ordering the new roku without knowing some info on it been long time user of google chromecast and this new steamer i feel was not much of improvement very disappointing for sure not worth $100 never used  roku before anyway i cant info about the ultra 2024 such as ram and storage space anybody know what that might be really not seeing for any models why is roku so secrecitive about that 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: New Roku Ultra 2024 Information

Hi @wvgambill72,

Thank you for your first post here in the Roku Community!

We understand you want to know more about the new Roku Ultra. We're happy to help. For more information, check out this community link here.

We hope this helps. Please let us know if there's anything else that we can do to assist you.

All the best,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.