Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Savannah3
Reel Rookie

My roku screen is zoomed in how can infix this

My son was playing with my remotes. He screwed up the display, I was able to get the cable screen back to normal size but now my roku screen is zoomed in. I tried a reset, factory reset, unplugged, changed the theme, display settings. I'm not sure what else to do. It was working just fine. before he got a hold of it. I can't see certain things on the screen its frustrating 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: My roku screen is zoomed in how can infix this

That is a TV function, not Roku. Find your TV remote, and there should be a button labeled Picture, Aspect Ratio, or something similar. But there's nothing in a Roku player that can change or zoom the image size. Your TV is probably using settings independently for each HDMI input.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Savannah3
Reel Rookie

Yeah already fixed tv setting right away. My remotes dont have that setting. 20220122_200642.jpg

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

It's not the Roku that's doing that. There's still a setting in the TV menu somewhere that's doing it. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Savannah3
Reel Rookie

Yeah, I dont know then. TV setting is ok..I did have to fix it which was easy but the roku bas been stuck the way it is. Super frustrating I'm not sure what to do and I'm not tech-savvy at all. 

0 Kudos