Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gordy
Binge Watcher

MLB channel- keeps dropping off

i just got a new modem and router from my isp and tv provider. but my mlb channel keeps dropping off while watching a single game. ive tried everything reccommended, i.e. getting rid of the channel, getting it back, resetting everything on the roku device, you name it. if the problem lies with mlb, my isp, or my tv provider, please let me know. but they sometimes send me back to you. help me fix this problem please.

tv provider: spectrum

isp: spectrum

device: apple ipad fifth generation

non roku tv

roku express stick.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Gordy
Binge Watcher

Re: MLB channel- keeps dropping off

correction: roku express by itself

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: MLB channel- keeps dropping off

Hi @Gordy

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

Does the issue only occur on MLB or across other channels installed on your Roku device? 

Did you restart your Roku before reinstalling the channel? That step is crucial when performing the troubleshooting. If you haven't tried the suggested order (remove > restart > reinstall), we would recommend giving it a shot once again. We also suggest doing the restart from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

Keep us posted!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos