Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SweatLeaf
Reel Rookie

MLB Package Spectrum Roku App

I bought the MLB package from Spectrum.last year and this year.    Last year I could sign in using the Spectrum account through the Roku MLB app and watch. This year there is no where to sign in linking the Spectrum package on the Roku MLB app.  What changed?  

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: MLB Package Spectrum Roku App

That has nothing to do with Roku. Exactly what did you purchase through Spectrum? MLB Extra innings? MLB.TV?

https://www.roku.com/blog/mlb-on-roku

0 Kudos
SweatLeaf
Reel Rookie

MLB Extra Innings 

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Ask Spectrum. The only channel on Roku is for MLB TV. I sent you a link. 

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Extra Innings and MLB tv are two separate baseball packages, some services will give you MLB tv when you purchase Extra Innings. But with price increase in MLB tv, they might have stopped doing that, as said get in touch with Spectrum? 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
SweatLeaf
Reel Rookie

Thank you so much for your response it’s greatly appreciated.  I think Spectrum is not partnering with The MLB app  anymore. Can’t find proof that they are not but can find who they are partnering with. 
I was able to finally find the link in the MLB.com Help area to link my TV provider.  

0 Kudos