Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Issues with airplay on my roku express 4k

Jump to solution

Hi @0x4d52,

Thanks for keeping us posted, and welcome to the Roku Community!

We want to investigate this issue further and gather your details. Can you please provide the following information?

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue arise, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Once we have this information, we can pass it along to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
0x4d52

Jump to solution

Thanks for the follow-up. Here is the data:

Model: 3940EU2 - Roku Express 4K

Serial number: XO2200Y51WYD (SOHGK4651WYD)

Software version: 14.0.4 • build 12221-E4

GC version: 12.5.25

Timestamp: 2024-10-27T15:13:41Z

Please use issue ID YD-432-913 to report the current issue.

best,

Martin 

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you for the additional information, @0x4d52!

Please be aware that we have passed along your information to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jfbrands

Roku 3941X2 Roku Express 4K+ Apple Airplay NOT CONNECTING

Jump to solution

I have a Roku Express 4K+ model streaming device that is equipped with Apple Airplay, but I am unable to connect my iPhone or iPad to the device and use the Airplay functionality. I have tried restarting both devices, resetting network settings/connections, verified Airplay is 'ON' and set to 'Prompt' and nothing is working.

The Roku Device shows up in my iPhone's Screen Mirroring list, but when I select it, a prompt never comes up on the TV or phone requesting a PIN/password.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku 3941X2 Roku Express 4K+ Apple Airplay NOT CONNECTING

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @jfbrands!

Thanks for letting us know about this issue you had with Airplay. We appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have taken so far. 

We want to gather more information to investigate further. Can you please provide the following details?

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue arise, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Make and model of your phone and iOS version

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.