Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anastasiyav
Channel Surfer

Issue with render rowList items on the Roku 3

Good day!

I have 2 devices: Roku 3 (4230x) and Roku Premiere (3920CA)

I faced some issues on the Roku 3 box.

On the HomePage I have a rowList with programs. Some of them are live, some of them not. If I open the not-live program details page and play it for a while when I go back I need to redraw the page, cause some programs are changed. And on Roku 3 I see the state with black rectangles, while the images are being rendered. It takes about 2-3 sec. It’s noticeable for clients. But the Roku Premiere doesn't have this problem. It restores the page quickly. Is there a way to fix such an issue for older devices? I don’t know how to describe it better.

Screen Shot 2022-12-09 at 13.42.46.png

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Issue with render rowList items on the Roku 3

The Roku 3 was an advanced unit at the time of its release (the 4230 model came out in 2015).  But Roku capabilities have advanced since then.  The newer models have more memory and faster processors than the old Roku 3s do.   The 3s are capable units that are still receiving updates from Roku, but the only way to speed them up is to replace them with faster, newer models.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
Anastasiyav
Channel Surfer

Re: Issue with render rowList items on the Roku 3

Thank you for your reply.

Got it. Just thought may be there is some way to make it bit better. 

0 Kudos