Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EACalhoun
Binge Watcher

Issue with "Remove From Continue Watching" feature on Roku Channel

On two of my devices - Roku Streaming Stick+ and Roku Streambar 9102R - I no longer have the option of removing content displayed in the "Continue Watching" ribbon of the Roku Channel. An example of how this should display is provided. Oddly the option is still available on a different Streaming Stick+, however this ONE device is attached to a different Roku account, but that reason alone should be irrelevant. My first thought is that recent Roku Software update 10.5.0 had broken this feature on my Streambar, but the Streaming Stick+ that shares the same Roku account (yet still has software version 10.0.0) has the same issue. Again, it seems irrelevant that the same Roku account is the culprit but that's the only similarity I can find. Anyone else having this issue with their "Continue Watching" content? 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Will-D
Channel Surfer

Re: Issue with "Remove From Continue Watching" feature on Roku Channel

Yep can’t remove. using roku Ultra

0 Kudos
Will-D
Channel Surfer

Re: Issue with "Remove From Continue Watching" feature on Roku Channel

Ok it’s just a few that refuse to get removed. software ver. 12.5.5 build 4174-46

under Live TV “Recently watched” -

“Paws & Claws” is one, another is “Circle country” 

# roku ultra LT

0 Kudos