Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steve27909

Re: Is there a live TV program guide on the web or phone app?

Jump to solution

I too would like to know how to navigate and watch the Roku channel via my laptop.  I can't find menus, live program guides, or other familiar elements and it's quite frustrating. The Roku software engineers are brilliant and I hope they will address this issue in the future.  And before someone attacks me, I have 4 Roku setups including 2 Roku TV's and I love the service.  There are just times that I'd like to be able to "efficiently" use my laptop to access the channel.

JJWhorley

Re: Is there a live TV program guide on the web or phone app?

Jump to solution

@ CelticsFan  That's a really rude answer to a person with a perfectly good question. If Roku TV grid schedule is free, why should the "free" part of Roku on laptop be any different? PlutoTV and other free streaming services provide a grid - so COST shouldn't even be part of the consideration, much less your criticism of this person. PLUS - watching Pluto on RokuTV is not necessarily "live." I can rewatch, rewind, start over even on shows on the Pluto grid. I've been searching for days for the answer to the same question. The question is logical. Your dissing answer is uncalled for. *Not to mention - if people didn't enjoy their Roku, they wouldn't be here asking how to have the same wonderful experience on their computer as they have on their Roku TV. 

0 Kudos