Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saginaw
Reel Rookie

I'm so tired of roku

I own 3 device's all paid money for them. They are older device's and none of them download/ work with new streaming services. I shouldn't have to buy a new device everytime a network starts a stream channel. So ridiculous all Roku is just a money grab with selling device's. I'm done.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
CityguyUSA
Binge Watcher

Re: I'm so tired of roku

Got to love Roku non-existent support.

0 Kudos
Saginaw
Reel Rookie

The newest device is less than 6 months old. I purchased it in December.

0 Kudos
CityguyUSA
Binge Watcher

I just bought my last one about 2 months ago. I think their support is even more non-existent now.

0 Kudos
CityguyUSA
Binge Watcher

I'm not sure how we're supposed to figure out what's wrong when there could be hundreds of things wrong.  Roku support blows!

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

What do you mean by "new streaming services"?  Everything I've tried works with my 2019 Express. (But I obviously haven't tried all 4000 apps.)

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

@Saginaw wrote:

I own 3 device's all paid money for them. They are older device's and none of them download/ work with new streaming services. I shouldn't have to buy a new device everytime a network starts a stream channel. So ridiculous all Roku is just a money grab with selling device's. I'm done.

What are the specific device model names & #s?

What specific services wont install/work on them?

0 Kudos