Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OlmanFC

Hulu not available for Roku Premiere 3920X

Jump to solution

So my #Roku 3920X has a @HULU button but not opening the app when pressing it. When going inside, it is not an option to install

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Hulu not available for Roku Premiere 3920X

Jump to solution

If you are not located in the US, or another country that Hulu supports on the Roku, it won't install. Roku does not control where channels are available. Only the channel provider controls that. 

If you are not in the US, and Hulu is available in your country, it's possible that Hulu hasn't made their service available on Roku devices. Again, that's not under Roku's control.

If you are in the US, then my next question is if you're using a VPN on your network. VPN use will mess with many channels on Roku devices.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Hulu not available for Roku Premiere 3920X

Jump to solution

If you are not located in the US, or another country that Hulu supports on the Roku, it won't install. Roku does not control where channels are available. Only the channel provider controls that. 

If you are not in the US, and Hulu is available in your country, it's possible that Hulu hasn't made their service available on Roku devices. Again, that's not under Roku's control.

If you are in the US, then my next question is if you're using a VPN on your network. VPN use will mess with many channels on Roku devices.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos