Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sashazur
Channel Surfer

How to get same software on two 3800X streaming sticks?

Jump to solution

I’ve got two 3800X streaming sticks. One is on software version 11.0.0, the other is on 11.5.0. But when I check for an update, both say they already have the latest version. Why is this happening and is there any other way to force the one with the older version to update?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: How to get same software on two 3800X streaming sticks?

Jump to solution

@Sashazur

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that OS 11.5 is being released to Roku devices over the coming months. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Sashazur

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that OS 11.5 is being released to Roku devices over the coming months. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Roku operating software is in the process of updating from version 11.0 to 11.5.  It is done for individual Roku installation by individual Roku installation, with a schedule known only to Roku. If you have multiple Rokus, they may not become eligible for the update at the same time, even if they are the same Roku model.

Personally I'm never in a hurry to get a new Roku version.  I'm more than happy to let them get the inevitable bugs corrected before a new version hits here.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X