Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emblaser

Re: Mobile screensaver/custom screensaver

Jump to solution

My mobile screensaver also disappeared 48 hours ago.  You saved me a frustrating phone call, but would like official explanation from Roku……would much rather see my grandkids smiling faces rather than a fish tank!!

emblaser

Re: Custom screensaver missing

Jump to solution

I thought I had inadvertently changed something!  I’m not glad we are having this problem, but glad to know it isn’t just me!  I also tried reconnecting my android phone and IOS iPad to no avail.  No interest in looking at fish, want to see my grandkids and family again!

Cloverbay

Jump to solution

That is complete and utter bull**bleep**. I liked having my own Screensaver and Roku sucks for removing this option from the app. 

StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Contact Roku CS directly:

chat/email:   https://support.roku.com/contactus   (choose setup/ultra/other/need more help?)

phone: (816) 272-8106

@RokuDanny-R  Why was the Mobile Screensaver removed?

Destinyferguson
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine is gone too! That has always been one of my favorite things about the roku app, please bring this back 

StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Destinyferguson 

Contact Roku using the information provided.

Erinfaye
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@StreamerUser I did. it was nothing but a complete waste of time. This is not a solution--not even close.

StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Erinfaye 

I didnt realize a solution had been supposedly provided - I simply advocated you contact Roku directly.

The point of contacting Roku is to inform them of the issue, get them to acknowledge, and potentially address it (solution).

Destinyferguson
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’ve been trying to get through for the past hour, every time I get to one person away, I get disconnected. 

Seiles
Reel Rookie

Screen saver in Roku Mobile app not working

Jump to solution

I am using most recent version of Roku Mobile app (version 7.8.3). 

1. Click on ‘Devices’ and it shows I am connected to the same network as my Roku Ultra device is.

2. Click on ‘Media’.

3. Select  ‘Photos’ and select several photos from my iPhone 8 to load as screen savers. 

4. Select Screensaver’. I see message “Connecting to Screensaver”. 
5. But the ‘Mobile Screensaver’ comes up without a Get Started button. It’s basically a blank , black screen with the heading of ‘Mobile Screensaver’. There is no warning or error message.