Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ricoswave
Binge Watcher

Re: Airplay and casting video don't work on Roku Express 4k+ 3941x running 10.5.0

Easy...damage control...They can't/won't fix the problem and want to squash the bad PR....

0 Kudos
mnw999
Streaming Star

Re: Airplay and casting video don't work on Roku Express 4k+ 3941x running 10.5.0

I agree, that's exactly why my original bug report on this issue when 10.5 dropped (about 5 weeks ago?) was merged into an old thread vaguely related to my issue.

Swept out of public view, still no resolution or follow up.

0 Kudos
brotatori
Channel Surfer

has anyone heard anything yet? still doesn’t work. though homekit is working on the one tv it wasn’t again randomly but its still flaky. might be just temporary as before 

0 Kudos
Ricoswave
Binge Watcher

Unfortunately Crickets at Roku.  They must be busy selling more units vs fixing problems their customer base is having.  I still have those problems on my Roku Stick, my TV's seem to be working though (for now)

0 Kudos
brotatori
Channel Surfer

@RokuDanny-R 

this is getting ridiculous it still does not work correctly half the time. I am able to stream sometimes but most of the time on one TV be home Kit does not work and airplay plus mirror cast are extremely flaky in addition to the remote I don’t know what you guys did but this is not OK and It only started on 10.5. I can picture a bunch of class action lawsuits now.

mnw999
Streaming Star

Any updates? Still no HomeKit or Airplay functionality for TCL tv's running 10.5. Going on 6 weeks!

Horrible customer service experience. No follow up.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Ricoswave
Binge Watcher

Customer experience in support is Horrible. One of worst I have seen. Stock is tanking. Wonder if there is any correlation. Wake up Roku before it’s too late.  I’ve already talked several people out of buying your stuff. 

0 Kudos
NCRotp

Just bought a 4k+ express and this is broken out of the box. Need help please

0 Kudos
TimmyP
Binge Watcher

Its broken people. They break it intentionally because they use the same software in tvs that they also must break the feature on. This is the third time, third phone, third tv that has had this feature "removed" like this in about 6 years.

You wont hear anything anymore from Roku about this.

0 Kudos
Ray555
Reel Rookie

I'm having the same issue. I didn't think I'd lose access to such a basic function when I bought an updated Roku model.

0 Kudos