Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nichrocks

How can I sign in and activate a new Roku with my account but no email access for link.

I bought a new roku but can't sign into my account because I don't have access to my email for the link. What can I do?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
mop_891
Roku Guru

Re: How can I sign in and activate a new Roku with my account but no email access for link.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How can I sign in and activate a new Roku with my account but no email access for link.

As long as you know the password for your Roku account you can still log into your account.  The email address is just a log in name at that point.  What you cannot do is use the "forgot password" capability as it sends email only to the account on record.

Once logged in you can update your email address.  When the new email address has been verified you'll use the new address to log in and it will then be the one shown on your Roku via Settings/System/About.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @Nichrocks, we see you're having issues accessing your account and we're happy to help! Please check out the post left by @makaiguy. It has valuable information on how to that can help. Just to make sure all your questions are answered and you're able to fully login again, we'll be reaching out through direct message. Keep an eye out in your inbox for our message so that we can further assist.

0 Kudos