Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BoozieBoise
Channel Surfer

Home Screen Aggregator: Roku should create a widget that consolidates my favorite or most watched

Roku should create a widget or program for the home page and remote that consolidates all of my favorites or most used programs so I don't have to go back to switch between providers. Like if I'm watching a movie on Amazon and want to switch to Poker Face on Peacock I have to go back then click and click and I like to bounce around so this type of shortcut would be awesome.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Home Screen Aggregator: Roku should create a widget that consolidates my favorite or most wat...

Hi @BoozieBoise

Thanks for your post. 

We appreciate your interest in improving our platform. Have you tried using the "Continue Watching" feature on Roku? This feature makes it quick and easy to resume watching movies and TV shows that you were previously streaming. The "Continue Watching" row can be found within What to Watch section.

If this is not the feature you are looking for, we will be sure to forward your feedback to our team for consideration.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos