Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tgordo38

Don’t have the antenna feature

My mom has the Roku box that sits in the table. When I open/setup the Roku the antenna option is not there. Please tell me how to add or is the antenna feature only available on the Roku TV?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Don’t have the antenna feature

Sorry, only on the Roku TV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Don’t have the antenna feature

@renojim wrote:

Sorry, only on the Roku TV.

.. but to complete the thought ...

The antenna is connected to the TV, whether it's a Roku TV or not.  It's just a matter of switching the TV settings between antenna mode and Roku mode.

On a non-Roku TV, you'd use the TV's remote two switch between the antenna setting and the setting for the HDMI port to which the Roku is connected.   Look for a button on the TV remote labeled "input", "source", or something similar.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos