Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nnichols08

Discover + and Roku

I can not get my Roku to stop restarting when I go to Discovery +, I have un installed, twice.  Re added and it still does the same thing.  I have ran updates and restarted before re installing.  It still works on any other channel I have added.   HELP? 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Discover + and Roku

If you are powering your Roku by plugging into the USB port on the TV, try powering from house power via the USB power adapter that came with the Roku.  Many USB ports only supply 0.5 amp or less, which is not enough to power a Roku reliably.

If you don't have the Roku adapter handy, any other you have from another device should work as long as the fine print on it says it outputs at least 1 amp.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos