Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dewtertuck

Can’t stream Hulu but has been charged

I signed up for the thirty day trial watched Hulu one day and have not seen it since I contacted Hulu and was told I didn’t have an account with them! I’ve been charged on my debit card but has not seen anything on Hulu and there is no number to contact an agent 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can’t stream Hulu but has been charged

Try https://support.roku.com/contactus

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

If you signed up for Hulu THROUGH ROKU your account is with Roku, not Hulu.  Try viewing it in The Roku Channel.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Bbbytch

I have been charge on my debit card for Hulu but I don’t have Hulu don’t even have an account with them and someone needs to call us back. My phone number is [personal information removed]. I would like to talk to a real person.

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @Bbbytch

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos