Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Banana24
Reel Rookie

Can’t change wallpaper or access “theme store”

Keep trying to change my wallpaper on my hinsense roku smart tv. And nothing works. Go to settings and theme and there isn’t a single thing to change it too. Just the factory downloaded ones. And I can’t access the “wallpaper store” or whatever you call it. It simple doesn’t show up. Follow the steps and there’s nothing there for me to access to change anything. I can change and add screensavers but not wallpapers and it is very frustrating. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know! 

4 REPLIES 4
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Can’t change wallpaper or access “theme store”

@Banana24

Thanks for the inquiry.

Where are you currently located? In addition, can you provide the device model and OS that your device is running?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
brenda_gee

I have the same issue.

I use to have access to all the different screensavers and wallpapers when I went to themes in settings. Now I can only see the ones that I downloaded. Not the new ones or just the store in general where I could see all available options.

I checked my connection, made sure all updates where done but still no changes. It’s kind of annoying…

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@brenda_gee

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Christinpaul
Reel Rookie

I have the same issue! 

So it hasn't really been resolved but I found a way to still get new wallpapers and screensavers! What I do is go to 'streaming channels' and search either 'wallpapers' or 'screensavers' and many will come up. The theme store has almost 1 000 collectively I think and it's no where near that but it's better than nothing! 🙂

0 Kudos