Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brian-17
Channel Surfer

Re: Auto power savings: 20 minutes is too short!

@RokuDanny-R we understand the way it currently works and have read what you previously posted. What @Boz and I are asking is if there is a way to submit a feature request to have Auto power savings feature enhanced to accommodate the selection of a longer time than just 20 minutes? We would like specify 1 or 2 hours. Hopefully Roku is open to feature requests from their customers. Is that not the case? 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Brian-17

Thanks for the follow up.

Feel free to post in the Suggest a feature board in the Community.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Boz
Roku Guru

As suggested by RokuDanny-R, I have posted a new thread in the "Suggest a Feature" forum at https://community.roku.com/t5/Suggest-a-Feature/Auto-power-savings-20-minutes-is-too-short/m-p/76170....  Please continue this discussion there.  Thank you!

0 Kudos
Dimasta4

This is a very useful feature! And it’s very sad that software developers need 2 years to implement it, although the functionality could not be more primitive. I'm disappointed in the lack of functionality on the TV and now I understand why. Do Roku developers work for food?

0 Kudos