Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aseaudi

Arabic subtitles on netflix with roku express hd

Jump to solution

My samsung smart tv netflix app does not support arabic subtitkes, so i am thinking of buying roku streaming device.

Does netflix on roku supports arabic subtitles ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Arabic subtitles on netflix with roku express hd

Jump to solution

Hi @aseaudi 

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Please be advised that Netflix on Roku shows 5-7 relevant languages on most devices based on your location and language settings. For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach them here: Netflix Help Center

I hope this helps.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Arabic subtitles on netflix with roku express hd

Jump to solution

Hi @aseaudi 

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Please be advised that Netflix on Roku shows 5-7 relevant languages on most devices based on your location and language settings. For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach them here: Netflix Help Center

I hope this helps.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos