Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sagester
Reel Rookie

Re: Aquatic Life Screensaver Audio

Jump to solution

Thank you for the informationSmiley Happy. I can easily use another source ie; stereo, noise machine, etc. I do have multiple ways to add audio so it's not contingent on Roku but, it is good to know  that I shouldn't waste my time going down that route  😉 so I appreciate that!

I'll keep you posted and if I do add some audio maybe I will post a video.

S.

Gary-94080
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

your welcome.  I like the fish tank but not enough to have to use multiple devices to do that.

I came at it the other way.  my primary need was to access music files on my NAS.  having the fish tank was an extra and that had impressed me at the time and raised my opinion of Roku.  it was easy to use.  then Roku decided to "upgrade" the Media Player.  I won't use a media player that does not have a working screen saver.  I don't want to risk any damage to my flat screens.

I'm getting tired of tech companies of taking things away.  I used to use Windows Media Center for recording and watching TV and playing media.  then Microsoft decided to abandon the program.

0 Kudos
agent037

Jump to solution

I felt the same way when Google abandoned Google music 

0 Kudos