Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheAaron

Air Play Feature Disappeared even though everything else works fine.

I've been using my Roku Ultra model 4670X for a while. I screen mirror and airplay videos daily. Two days ago the airplay option just disappeared. I've power cycled my modem, router, phone, and Roku. Tried different iOS devices. The option is just gone (even though it's on in the roku settings). I can control the spotify channel and use the iPhone roku remote function so there is no issue with communication over the web. It's just airplay. I have a Roku stick in another room and it's just fine. The issue is just with the Ultra. Prior to the issue, there were NO software updates to any hardware. I've searched online for solutions, I can't find a similar problem. HELP!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Air Play Feature Disappeared even though everything else works fine.

@TheAaron

Thanks for the post.

We would be more than happy to investigate the issue you are experiencing. Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-what brand, model, and OS are you using to Airplay to the Roku device
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 
-screenshots of the issue so we can better understand the issue
-where are you currently located

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos