Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cleocohen
Level 7

wii setup to Roku TV

Hi there!

I have been struggling to set up my wii (the original wii) to my roku tv through an AV three color plug. I have tried everything I can think of but it will not allow me to change the tv input to the AV setting. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: wii setup

@cleocohen 

Thanks for the post.

Do you have an A/V tile on the Home screen to select? If there is no A/V tile on your Home screen, you can add it by going to Settings > TV inputs > AV > Set up input.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
blazer79
Level 7

I have the 5121X tv. I am trying to connect a wii to it. I put the composite connection into the tv. Red in red plug , white in middle and yellow in the remaining plug. I go to settings, tv input, av , I click on av but I do not see the input on the Home Screen. I went back to av , hit remove, the confirm prompt comes up, on that page I can see the wii working( in a small screen) and I can control it from that screen, when I go back to Home Screen I see nothing for av. Any suggestions?

thanks 

0 Kudos
blazer79
Level 7

Got it connected I unplugged the wi removed the av connection in tv input, then added it again and then plugged the wii in.AV showed up on home screen