Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

which replacement remote do I need for my Roku TV?

I have a sanyo 55" roku tv, the model number is C610X. unfortunately, my remote got soaked last night, and I cant seem to find a good replacement that I'm sure will work.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: which replacement remote do I need?

If you want a cheap IR remote, on ebay any of the following Roku tv brand remotes would work on your Sanyo:   Tcl, Onn,  Rca,  Jvc,  Westinghouse  Magnavox. For sure Sharp and Hisense won't. When looking for a Roku tv remote look for power key, and crescent moon key(Sleep timer).

If you want to upgrade to wifi remote roku sells one:

https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/roku-tv

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Where can I buy a replacement for my TLC Roku TV

I tried to search this website for a replacement but it just has the new one with voice command and doesn’t tell me if it works with all the tlc roki TVs I’ve had this one for 5 years? I need more information on the remote and there is none. The Model number is 3S3750

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: which replacement remote do I need?

@barelyhobo @Rya0777 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

If you need a replacement remote for a Roku TV, you would need to contact your TV manufacturer. For a list of Roku TV manufacturer contact information, you can visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

You can also purchase a remote that is compatible with your Roku TV here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/roku-tv

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos