Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sanjayN
Binge Watcher

Re: sharp roku tv Model: LC-65q7370U flashes Sharp-Ruku Logo and Reboots (approx 10 sec once )

Thanks this is quite useful

I am not hoping much but to give a try..

Yes betting on thanks giving cheap models is not a good idea anymore.. Especially TVs ; you never know.

One last comment. The model you referred is bit different than mine. It’s a 7233x for LC65Q7300U, but mine is LCQ65Q7370U.

regards

Sanjay

0 Kudos
sanjayN
Binge Watcher

Re: sharp roku tv Model: LC-65q7370U flashes Sharp-Ruku Logo and Reboots (approx 10 sec once )

It could not resolve the issue.

Does it help if I replace the mainboard ? 

CPU board my TV has is "RSAG7.820.8252/ROH"  - Model is Sharp ROKU TV LC-65Q7370U, manufactured by Hensie

There are used ones for around 50 USD, but I am not sure they are compatible with it. I also don't know if the boot images pick the USB image once inserted on these used boards on ebay/walmart etc.

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
sanjayN
Binge Watcher

Any HW experts here who can help me fix this?

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@sanjayN  Your best bet is to throw out the TV and purchase a new Roku TV

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@sanjayN 

From a little online research into this, it may be that the LED strip lights are defective.  Users have reported changing these resolved issue.  Replacing their boards did not resolve issue.  

A couple of users with similar issues on similar model posted their fixes regarding these LED strips lights here. (https://community.roku.com/t5/Discussions/Sharp-65-LC-65Q7300U-keeps-restarting-No-support-from-SHAR...).

Read @Rusty_Dog response (points to numerous Youtube videos for testing and diagnosing these LED lights as well as replacement) and then look at link provided by @Jsul for a link to purchasing these LED lights strips (about $40).  (https://www.ebay.com/itm/403315763606).

Your strips for your model would be here. (https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313&_nkw=LC-65q7370U+led+strips&_s...)

----

You will have to determine if you can perform this fix yourself.  For $40, seems like a reasonable fix.  (Just perform the testing procedures first to see if issue.).  If not inclined to perform your own repair, then perhaps a new replacement TV is the easiest.  

This is not something that is going to be corrected either by Roku or the TV manufacturer apparently.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.