Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

remote pairing for Roku TV

I have a Westinghouse Roku TV and I am trying to pair my Charter universal remote to it so I can use my Charter Cable DVR box.   Help please. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Remote pairing

Try the Admiral tv codes in the Charter remote, like 0463 or 10463. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

That code allows me to turn the TV on and off,  but in the Home screen I can click the right arrow to move over to where the various items are but I can't move down.  The down arrow takes me back to Home. I found one of the Westinghouse codes that works partially.   I can turn off and on and I can use the arrow keys to get to Spectrum.  But when I click OK/Select,  nothing happens. Once I use the Westinghouse Roku remote to get Spectrum and get a channel,  the volume works on the universal remote and I can turn it off.  But that's all. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

What is the westinghouse code in the charter remote? 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

The code is 10885.  Another issue I have is that our Westinghouse Roku TV remote button for Pause/Fast Forward doesn't work.   We have only had the TV for a couple of weeks. Thanks for your help. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Roku's don't have a separate pause key, it shares it with play key. 

I don't know if your charter remote will take advanced codes but give this a try for the OK key:

1. tv

2. press and hold SET/SETUP for two blinks, release

3. enter 9 9 4

4. tap SET/SETUP for one blink

5. enter 0 0 1 6 7

6. press OK key

If it works try 00041 in step 5 and press FF key in step 6

Edmund
0 Kudos