Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aldo323
Reel Rookie

Re: Can't get my tv to find antenna tv channels I know are available

Jump to solution

Just heard back from TCL and they rolling back 9.4 update and going back to 9.3. Go to your settings-system and then software up date and you should update. This fix issue for my TV.

0 Kudos
Richnord
Binge Watcher

Re: Can't get my tv to find antenna tv channels I know are available

Jump to solution

I sure hope they roll back the software or something soon. I tried unplugging for an hour this morning and pressing the power on the remote for a minute and nothing. Unplugged and plugged back in channels came back. Came home from shopping 2hrs later nothing..... here we go again 😕

CanoeBeyond
Binge Watcher

Hisense won't find OTA channels

Jump to solution

Turned the Hisense on last night and the OTA channels were there but all were blank.  Did the above process again: no channels found.  Tried again and it found the 38 channels.  Then this morning all channels were blank again.  Tried again just now and they're back.  Could someone at Roku please fix your software?

CanoeBeyond
Binge Watcher

Re: Hisense won't find OTA channels

Jump to solution

Now it failed again, stations are there but no picture on any of them.  Roku, can you fix this or roll back your software to 9.3?  Please?  You're sadly losing credibility.

0 Kudos
HiSenseTV
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I want to love my two new Roku TV's. I contacted Roku about this problem and they acknowledged the problem and indicated that they would send me an email and transfer my ticket over to the "investigation group". Two days later - still no email. WTF?

HERE'S THE DEAL ROKU:

I've got two brand new Roku TV's that I can just take back to Target and get a refund. Of course, these "used" TV's will no longer be worth anything and Target, Roku, and HiSense can eat the loss.

I was willing to use my time to help assist YOU with troubleshooting YOUR problem, but if you're not going to keep us informed and indicate that you are actually doing something, I'll just take my two HiSense Roku boat anchors back to Target. PROBLEM SOLVED! BTW: These TV's don't even make good boat anchors.

CanoeBeyond
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I don't see why they can't revert to a previous build until they sort this out.  The same thing is happening on Hisense, TCL and Onn TVs (and probably others).  Just name the update 9.5 and send it out.

0 Kudos
Nikster

Re: TCL R617 Keeps losing scanned channels

Jump to solution

Mine is doing this as well. Did you ever find a solution?

0 Kudos
Kddogg
Reel Rookie

Hisense Roku TV Losing Antenna Channels Every Few Days - Solved!

Jump to solution

I bought a new Hisense Roku TV, set it up, including a roof mounted antenna for OTA.  Initially, it recognized the OTA broadcast channels, very clear and strong feed just like the non-Roku tvs on that feed.  The next day, all channels dropped and re-scanning found no channels.  This happened several times.  TV unplug restart wouldn't work.  I chatted with Roku tech support (Now that's an oxymoron for you), absolutely useless.  I found the 5-home, 1-up, 2-rewind, 2-fast forward reset method.  It would work, but the next day, the same issue.  I finally thought "Maybe it has something to do with the USB stick for pausing live tv.".  Removed that stick, problem solved.  I'd rather have live antenna feed without the ability to pause than no antenna feed.  Thought I would share, YMMV.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

We are aware of the issues regarding finding OTA channels after the latest OS 9.4 update on Roku TVs. Our teams are currently investigating this issue and once more information is available I'll be sure to update this thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
CanoeBeyond
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Thanks for the update.