Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anglynn47

Re: "No Program Info" on antenna channels with Hisense Roku TV

Jump to solution

I did this manual reset with a pin in the tiny button and still not getting any channels to be found

diplexer
Binge Watcher

Re: Onn won't find OTA channels

Jump to solution

Good luck. After mine started working for 2 days it reverted back to no channels. Roku please fix this software update. They don't even acknowledge the problem on several different brands of TV.

0 Kudos
diplexer
Binge Watcher

Re: Antenna channels on my ONN Roku TV

Jump to solution

Roku recently updated to new software and screwed a lot TV sets. Scans not showing channels or very few.  Same boat here with Hisense TV. Need a software update repair..

0 Kudos
aldo323
Reel Rookie

TCL 55S423 Having Same IssueRe: Onn won't find OTA channels

Jump to solution

I been having same issue on my moms TCL Roku TV, ever since it update to 9.4.0 build 4190-93 when you scan for OTA channels keeps getting an error saying no channels found. Hopefully Roku can fix issue fast that the only thing my  mom use TV for to watch news and local programing.

0 Kudos
aldo323
Reel Rookie

TCL 55S423 Re: Roku Channel plus TClintegrated OTA

Jump to solution

Hi has anyone figured out to fix issue of OTA channels not being found? I bought this TV for my mom on mothers day. She called me really upset on Friday that her TV was broken. Looks like TV update to 9.4 and lost all OTA channels. Try factory reset, restart, unplug tv and nothing when you scan for channels just get message at end saying no channels found.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Robert65
Reel Rookie

Can't get my tv to find antenna tv channels I know are available

Jump to solution

I just bought a new onn 50" tv with roku and the wireless streaming is perfect, but my tv won't pick up the antenna tv channels that I know are available. I have another roku tv where the programmed antenna tv channels are available so I know they're there. I also have two different antennas which both work on the other roku so I know the antennas are both functioning correctly.

I go to tv inputs and then to "live tv" and to "set up input" and press "start finding channels" it asks if I need channels 3 and 4 (tried both) and it begins scanning to find channels, but when it's done whether I go on to find cable channels (which I don't have) or not it states "no channels found." I've tried both antennas and have made sure that each is plugged/screwed in correctly and tightly. Of course I've tried this many times now but it doesn't seem to matter where the position of the antenna is it will not find any channels. This is very frustrating as I said, I have another roku that picks up the local antenna channels easily with either antenna.

This is a deal breaker as I need local news/weather on a daily basis. Roku has no phone they'll answer, and so far I haven't found a tech to chat with online here, maybe it's available, still searching for this option for help. So this seems to be my only avenue for trying to solve this issue. There doesn't seem to be any answer for me so far, can anyone help. And yes, I've gone thru the procedure over and over again, turned the tv off, unplugged it, and each time it's the same, no channels found. The only thing I haven't tried is a factory reset. Please help!

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can't get my tv to find antenna tv channels I know are available

Jump to solution

To be honest, I would take it back to Walmart.  It sounds like a faulty TV.  A factory reset may help, but I kind of doubt it.  Either way, it's more likely a hardware problem and Roku is only responsible for the software.  Onn is responsible for the hardware.

For TV support try:
https://support.roku.com/article/115006475047-where-can-i-get-support-for-my-roku-tv-
http://onntvsupport.com/#product_support-2

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Robert65
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I thank you for your reply, I'm sort of figuring the same thing, I'm going to call onn for tech support today and reset the tv just to see what happens and then will prepare to either exchange it for a new one, or find another model hoping that either one will work correctly. What a bummer, I just got it yesterday and already have an issue, not sure whether I should go with onn again or not, it's a beautiful tv and the picture is amazing, but this issue may not bode well for it's quality control. Thanks again. 

0 Kudos
Robert65
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

SUCCESS! I called onn tech support, they helped me solve the problem and now all the antenna tv channels are available. They had me unplug the tv, then press and hold the power button on the remote for 30 seconds, plug the tv back in and retry the channel finding process and it worked like a charm.

I'm so relieved that it was an easy fix, and if anyone is having the same issue they can try this solution and it may work for them as well.

There's only one thing left to do. You put your left foot in, you put your right foot out, you put your left foot in and you shake it all about. You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around. That's what it's all about. Goodnight Mrs. Calabash wherever you are!

diplexer
Binge Watcher

Re: "No Program Info" on antenna channels with Hisense Roku TV

Jump to solution

Roku support is useless. They responded to my complaint and they state it's the TV manufacturers problem. This BS as it is happening across several brands. My TV manufacturer says it's on Roku's end since their software controls the system. Roku seems to not want address this problem since the  new software update caused this. Roku support does not even understand it's a RokuTV and not a Roku box.