Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GW11
Channel Surfer

Re: Can't get my tv to find antenna tv channels I know are available

Jump to solution

I left out go main menu ,go to setting ,then system updates,

Goatmeal

Re: Onn won't find OTA channels

Jump to solution

I had the same problem. I did a manual system update and that fixed it. Roku is supposed to do an automatic system update when the tv is turned off and the back on.  I have my on TV set to instant on and I think maybe this stops the automatic update.

Dewd
Reel Rookie

Re: "No Program Info" on antenna channels with Roku TV

Jump to solution

It's June 9, 2022 now, and my turn has come to lose almost all the Progam Info on my OTA local antenna channels. Only my PBS channel has channel guide program info... the othjer HDTV broadcasters show " No Program Info ". Last week everything was fine... all channel schedules were available. This week... all gone except one

I've concluded the data is simply not there. Wherever my Roku-TCL tv  ( Series 3 , running latest system 11.0 )  gets the data for program info on the internet , there's none to be had.

I have done multiple  TV unplugs-and-wait ; I've done several system resets. I've toggled my Zip code, Favorite Channels, Hide Live TV channels ( I stream nothing Live) ... done everything that everyone suggest many times and still getting No Program Info. My internet connection is solid.

No Program Info  in the channel guide, except the one PBS channel, whose schedule shows up fine. But my local CBS-ABC,NBC are all blank. But when you go to the individual OTA channels , signal strength is very strong and all the current program info shows in the info panel at the bottom of the screen. Program Info is not appearing in the main channel lineup. Except for Wyoming PBS , which is fine.

The only explanation that fits the facts is the Roku server that provides local channel listings is not delivering the data. I've tried all the fixes.

( Oh by the way , it seems nearly impossible to file a service ticket with Roku this year. Last year I could. This year...nope .  MEMO to Roku---you are only as good as your last customer support callout )

0 Kudos