Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mshafiq
Reel Rookie

Re: Hisense won't find OTA channels

Jump to solution

Yes, thanks for the update.  Please fix this soon.  My man cave/patio is devoid of live sports until this issue is resolved.  

0 Kudos
HiSenseTV
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Danny,

Attached below is one of the reasons Roku customers are so frustrated with what is going on. This afternoon, Roku's India-based (assumption) support responded to a ticket I opened last week for this issue. Tech thinks the issue has been resolved and all I need to do is unplug the power and plug it back in, even though I told them last week that unplug/plug didn't fix the problem. All I can do is laugh and say, WTF?

Hello Scott

We've added an update to your support request #(3845321). To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Roku Customer Support

Harish, Nov 23, 2020, 16:45 PST:H

HelloScott​,

Thank you for contacting Roku. We believe the issue you had reported watching the Antenna channels on the Roku TV should be resolved now. 

Please remove the power cable from your TV for 30 seconds, and then plug it back in. Once the TV is turned ON, please try viewing the channels and let us know if the issue persists. 

Regards,

Harish

Roku Customer Support

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Richnord
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Unplugging the set has only been a temporary fix for me at best. Usually after turning the tv back on the next day there are no channels again. This issue is far from fixed. Danny did say they are aware of the problem and working on a fix.

0 Kudos
Sheila143

Re: Onn won't find OTA channels

Jump to solution

I cannot get my new tv to find any antenna channels. I had them earlier today and now none

0 Kudos
curtb77

Re: TCL 55S423 Having Same IssueRe: Onn won't find OTA channels

Jump to solution

Thank you Danny - my tv has the same issue others have reported. I've worked with TCL who told me to keep checking system update for option to revert to previous OS but no such option has appeared when performing system update. My info is below. Please help me restore and keep OTA channels. Thanks.

Roku TV: C105X

TCL Roku TV: Model 50S425

Serial Number: X00000S9VSDX

Device ID: S036D039VSDX

Software OS/Version: 9.4.0 - BUILD 4190-93

Tracker ID: DX-473-651

0 Kudos
curtb77

Re: TCL 55S423 Having Same IssueRe: Onn won't find OTA channels

Jump to solution

Thank you Danny - my tv has the same issue others have reported. I've worked with TCL who told me to keep checking system update for option to revert to previous OS but no such option has appeared when performing system update. My info is below. Please help me restore and keep OTA channels. Thanks.

Roku TV: C105X

TCL Roku TV: Model 50S425

Serial Number: X00000S9VSDX

Device ID: S036D039VSDX

Software OS/Version: 9.4.0 - BUILD 4190-93

Tracker ID: DX-473-651

0 Kudos
IanMcD17
Channel Surfer

Re: "No Program Info" on antenna channels with Hisense Roku TV

Jump to solution

I guess I spoke too soon.  I'm having the same problem again.   Looks like pressing the button near where the  cable goes is just a temporary fix.

0 Kudos
cheryetc

Jump to solution

Will Roku plz fix this problem. Have been dealing with this for 2 weeks now and it's just rediculous!

GW11
Channel Surfer

Re: Can't get my tv to find antenna tv channels I know are available

Jump to solution

Thank you it worked on my Hisense 58R6E3 also my channels are back.

GW11
Channel Surfer

Re: Can't get my tv to find antenna tv channels I know are available

Jump to solution

Unplug the tv, then press and hold the power button on the remote for 30 seconds, plug the tv back in and retry the channel finding process and it worked like a charm.

I'm so relieved that it was an easy fix, and if anyone is having the same issue they can try this solution and it may work for them as well.

0 Kudos