Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

pairing 4 Roku speakers to same roku tv?

Ok...Love the new roku wireless speakers and sub...But..WNt more speakers for my large room. Can I purchase another pair and have a four speaker system? This should be an option as you could put the second pair toward rear of seating area. Can you pair four?

[post moved to appropriate board]

9 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: pairing 4 Roku speakers to same roku tv?

I HAVE THE SAME QUESTION WITH A ROKU BASED TCL 65"   LOVE THE PAIR AND SUBWOOFER BUT LIKE TO ADD TWO MORE SPEAKERS  ANY WAY TO DO IT?  

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@bobster1965 @rlthienes 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that only one pair of wireless speakers can be connected to your Roku TV at a time, however you can attach a Roku Smart Soundbar.

For more information about Roku TV wireless speakers, visit our Support page here: What are Roku® wireless speakers?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

What if you have 2 ROKU TCL TV's? Can you connect 2 Roku Speakers to each TV?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Tresource 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Yes, you should be able to connect a pair of Roku TV Wireless speakers to each Roku TV.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Plan ahead, folks. The only way to set up a wireless surround system using Roku TV speakers is to buy or own a Roku Smart Soundbar. No surround if you already own a Roku TV. 😑

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Really poor marketing on Roku part. I have a separate setup for my audiophile grade watching/listening and family room for Roku. The speakers and sub are pretty **bleep** good for price and sound better then some systems costing hundreds more. That being said. For Pete’s sake?!...Let people pair as many speakers as they want...How difficult would it be to update the system and TVs to do this? People like me would buy more....Don’t get it 

Highlighted
Level 7

YES REALLY WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONNECT AT LEAST 4 SPEAKERS FOR A THEATER LIKE EXPERIENCE

Highlighted
Level 18

You had to have a Roku TV to to use Roku Wireless Speakers. Now it says you can have at least the Roku soundbar to use the Wireless speakers, suppose the Roku soundbar can be hooked to non-Roku tv? So, can you have set of Roku wireless speakers paired to a Roku Tv, and another paired to Roku Soundbar? 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Oh **bleep**. just ordered the two for my already-Roku tv. I have a soundbar and sub [non roku] already. Was thinking I could just use these as rear channel only. Oopsie :-?

0 Kudos