Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Darril

new onn roku tv no wireless

We have a new onn Roku tv the wireless worked the first day we used it. The second day the Tv failed to detect a wireless network. Ive tried a soft reset, reset with remote and also tried enabling network pings. My other smart tv and roku device detects and connects to my wireless no problem.  Any help before I return this thing??

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Poor download speed on Roku tv

Have a Roku tv, had it for 4 months, no issues at all and all of a sudden it says poor download speed and will not load anything. I’ve checked my wifi and all is fine, reset the tv (numerous times) and router just incase and nothing.  I do not intend to change my router settings as it’s been fine up until now plus I have no idea how to do that! Any ideas? 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: new onn roku tv no wireless

@Darril @Hayleybailey 

Thanks for the post.

I would recommend checking out our Support page for troubleshooting issues here: What should I do if I cannot connect to my home network or the internet?
- Have you tried changing the wireless broadcast channel on the router to see if this will allow your device to connect? 
- Have you tried connecting to an alternate wireless network, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if your TV detects that network?
- Who is your ISP (internet service provider) and what make and model is your router?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos