Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

missing menu items

i'm using sharp roku 58" tv and basically the entire menu breaks down after a while and i either have to reset manually or unplug power and plug it back in ... 

everything is fine for a few days and then letters or numbers or images do not show properly or do not show at all in any of the menus or the settings or the home screen so i reset and start all over again and it does the same thing after a few days ... 

of course as soon as i stream anything the streaming works fine even though menu items are missing or not displaying properly and at some point the whole menu is missing with just outlines in places where the words or numbers should be

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: missing menu items

@kaosad 

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can contact Sharp here: http://www.sharpusa.com/CustomerSupport/ContactUs.aspx or at 1-888-935-8880.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos