Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cooksalotmom
Level 7

lost remote for Roku TV

needing help finding a new remote for our onn roku tv model number 100012589 please help

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Re: lost remote

@cooksalotmom 

If you want a remote as soon as possible you can go to walmart or best buy get the true roku wifi remote, its the Rc-AL7 and will work with any roku tv brand once paired. Walmart also has the One-For-All urc-7935 streamer remote, its a universal remote that can be programmed for your Onn roku tv. But Onn may not be listed but thats okay since it uses the same code as Tcl , Insignia and many other Roku tv brands. Just not Hisense & Sharp. P1010420 (800x600).jpg

Edmund
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: lost remote for Roku TV

@cooksalotmom 

Thanks for the post.

Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

If you need a replacement remote for a Roku TV, you would need to contact your TV manufacturer. You can contact Onn here: http://onntvsupport.com/#product_support-2 or at 1-844-334-2355.

You can also purchase a remote that is compatible with your Roku TV here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/roku-tv

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Ajhettinger
Level 7

Roku tv reset itself

My roku tv was already completely set up and I lost the remote about a month ago. I have the app on my phone. My tv decided to reset itself and now I can’t watch tv. I don’t have the money to go get a new remote. Help?

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Re: Roku reset itself

@Ajhettinger 

Roku tv's use tv code  sets are 20 years old so almost any remote programmable for tv's can be made to work with them. Do you have older universal remotes or even cable box remotes? If you do name them brand and model number I might be able to give you a code.

Edmund
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku tv reset itself

@Ajhettinger 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Thanks for the post.

Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

If you need a replacement remote for a Roku TV, you would need to contact your TV manufacturer. For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our community page here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

You can also purchase a remote that is compatible with your Roku TV here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/roku-tv

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RayonnaMyers
Level 7

I have an old cable remote could you possibly give me the code for that if so that would be greatly appreciated☺️

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Try code 10463 or 0463, or code listed under admiral tv. 

Edmund
0 Kudos