Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pak813
Reel Rookie

location Manuel power button on tv

Jump to solution

I have a 50 inch ONN roku TV from Walmart.  I turned it off this morning with Roku remote. like normal. now remote will not turn tv on. batteries changed multi times. all power/ other connections secure

NOTHING WAS MOVED From this morning ?????? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pak813
Reel Rookie

Re: location Manuel power button on tv

Jump to solution

you can remove my post if you like.

apparently my TV does not have a manual  off/on  button.  I did achieve everything  working proper again  by un-plugging the television....waited few minutes and plugged it back in.

Everything worked like normal!!!

Again thank you, Pat  @ pak813

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@pak813

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? Are you able to power the Roku TV without using the remote (through button on TV or through the Roku mobile app)? 

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

If you need a replacement remote for a Roku TV, you would need to contact your TV manufacturer. You can contact Onn here: http://onntvsupport.com/#product_support-2 or at 1-844-334-2355.

You can also purchase a remote that is compatible with your Roku TV here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/roku-tv

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
pak813
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

you can remove my post if you like.

apparently my TV does not have a manual  off/on  button.  I did achieve everything  working proper again  by un-plugging the television....waited few minutes and plugged it back in.

Everything worked like normal!!!

Again thank you, Pat  @ pak813

0 Kudos