Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Well-doh
Reel Rookie

local news on Live-TV pop up menu

While in the Roku Live-TV channel guide I hit a button (or combination of buttons) and a menu popped up showing my local news channels, as well as others from other areas.  At the bottom of the screen was the Live-TV channel listing and a vertical menu popped up showing local news stations.

I don't remember how I got the pop up to show up, but it was a quick way to see local news vs closing Live-TV and opening a different news app.

Any ideas or help would be helpful,

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: local news on Live-TV pop up menu

@Well-doh

Thanks for the post.

We would be more than happy to look into this issue, but we don't quite understand your inquiry. Can you provide us with screenshots of the issue you are experiencing so we can better understand?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jsunset

Re: local news on Live-TV pop up menu

That happened to me recently on a Roku stick I don’t know how to get it back. I was looking at the channel guide for Roku channel when I hit something on the right side vertically just a strip I saw 10.1 and other local channels and then I wanted to get it and it disappeared but it had various local channels. I didn’t even have an antenna connected to it. I can’t even download the live tv or antenna tv on it. There is no access for inputs either. So there is a possibility to see local channels bc then why would this be thereUnless it’s a new update

0 Kudos